We are looking for an enthusiastic Corporate Counsel to join Group Legal & IP at the LINAK Headquarters in Guderup, Denmark. You can now become part of our legal team where you will be a key employee supporting the global LINAK organisation.
At LINAK you will find a dynamic, commercially oriented, and entrepreneurial work environment. In close cooperation with two colleagues in Legal, your job is to support the business with various legal tasks. Your primary focus will be on negotiating and drafting contracts with suppliers and customers as well as providing advice to our commercial departments.
You will be in close cooperation with the managers in our commercial teams across the countries where LINAK is represented. You will encounter legal challenges at various levels and provide crucial influence on business solutions. We value your ability to communicate complex matters in a simple way.
LINAK Headquarters is based in the beautiful countryside on the island Als. We have delivered strong results throughout many years and given that we are a company in constant growth. Your responsibilities and your tasks will also evolve as LINAK meets new challenges.
You will experience a positive working relationship with your colleagues at all levels of the organisation. The hierarchy is flat, and the tone is very informal. Here you will experience a good balance between working time and personal life.
- Handle various contracts including supply agreements and development agreements
- Support corporate departments with legal advice
- Handle compliance projects and train colleagues in competition law, export control, and data privacy
- Handle ad hoc tasks across the group
Whether you are a new graduate or have a few years of experience is not decisive. The essential is that you have the right learning mindset and passion to work within the commercial legal field. Besides, you
- hold a Master of Laws, Cand.merc.jur, or similar
- preferably have experience from an international group or a large law firm where you have worked with contracts in English
- can contribute with your legal skills, just as you are a competent generalist with experience in performing some of the tasks mentioned above
- are eager to understand the business in order to provide commercially oriented legal advice
- can work independently and structured and you are detail-oriented
- speak and write professional English fluently and it would be an advantage if you can communicate in Danish and German
- thrive in a job with close interaction with your stakeholders and where the challenges are continuously changing – all while having a good time.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact General Counsel, Lene Boysen, by phone at +45 50771040.
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the ideal candidate is found (potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK).
Smedevænget 8, Guderup
LINAK leverer innovative aktuatorløsninger, der forbedrer menneskers livskvalitet og arbejdsmiljø. Vi er kendt ude i verden for vores høje kvalitet, teknisk avancerede og innovative produkter.
De resultater LINAK har opnået gennem årene er baseret på et sæt værdier, der definerer hvad LINAK står for. Vi lægger stor vægt på vore værdier, og hvert andet år måler vi på, hvor godt vi lever op til dem.
LINAK er delt op i 4 segmenter, der er organiseret som individuelle forretningsenheder: MEDLINE & CARELINE, DESKLINE, TECHLINE og HOMELINE.