Negotiation Skills and Psychology by Professor Bruce Hay of Harvard Law School
Sted: Comwell Holte | Dato: 12/06/2019 | Tidspunkt: 09.00 - 16.00
Elevate your skills as a negotiator and conflict manager and build trustful relationships.
Acquire a significantly better understanding of integrative negotiations. Learn how to handle emotions and irrational positions in complex dynamics during the negotiation process. Participate regardless of whether you engage in negotiations in public or commercial settings. You are, for example, a public official, manager, lawyer or negotiator in individual or collective bargaining.
Who is the course for?
You want to expand your tools and personal strength as a negotiator as well as better understand the psychological aspects and biases that affect the negotiation.
You can participate regardless of whether you engage in negotiations in public or commercial settings. You are, for example, a public official, manager, lawyer or negotiator in individual or collective bargaining.
You will learn to…
- Understand and prepare for the psychological and behavioural aspects of negotiations
- Use state-of-the-art concepts and tools for analysing and preparing negotiations
- Increase shared value in negotiations
- Prioritise your interests and analyse those of your counterparty
- Handle conflict-ridden negotiations
- Identify and negotiation biases
- Utilise the physical negotiation context
- Build more sustainable relationships
DKK 12.400 ekskl. moms ( DKK 13.900 ekskl. moms - ikke medlemmer)
[button title="Read more about this event - click here" link="https://www.djoef.dk/kurser-og-arrangementer/s-oe-gning-alle-aktiviteter/aktiviteter/negotiation-skills-and-psychology-by-professor-bruce-hay-of-harvard-law-school.aspx?utm_campaign=negotiation_skills_and_psychology&utm_medium=portal&utm_source=Jurainfo&activityId=15220" target="_blank" color="#7b2343" font_color="#fff"]